Vision Products will be demonstrating our latest HMDs at the 2022 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, Florida, USA, November 28 through December 2, 2022.
HMD Demonstrations Include:
• SA-147/S Wide FOV Augmented Reality Display System (WARDS) with Head Tracking in a Flight Simulator showing the Increased Situational Awareness with a Wide FOV HMD
• SA-147 Wide FOV Virtual Reality HMD with Head Tracking Demonstrating a Fly-over of a San Francisco CATI XiG Database
• SA-62/S Augmented Reality HMD with Head Tracking in Unity
• SA-62/SM Eyeglass-mounted AR Display
• PilotVision™ Augmented Reality Heads-up Display (HUD) for Pilots, Displaying Imagery from a Samsung S8 Smartphone with iFly GPS Imagery Overlaid on the Real World
• Next-generation HMD Mock-ups
Visit us at Booth 628.
The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) is the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training event. Held near the beginning of December in Orlando, Florida, USA, I/ITSEC consists of peer-reviewed paper presentations, tutorials, special events, professional workshops, a commercial exhibit hall, a serious games competition, and STEM events for teachers and secondary students. I/ITSEC is organized and sponsored by the National Training & Simulation Association (NTSA), which promotes international and interdisciplinary cooperation within the fields of modeling and simulation (M&S), training, education, analysis, and related disciplines at this annual meeting. The NTSA is an affiliate subsidiary of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA). Hence, I/ITSEC also emphasizes themes related to defense and security.
Additional information for I/ITSEC 2022 is available at http://www.iitsec.org/.
About Vision Products, LLC
Vision Products is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative photonics solutions for military and commercial applications, with particular expertise in augmented and virtual reality head mounted displays, optical communications, laser based sensors, ruggedized photonics hardware, and complex analog and digital components for sea, air, space and ground applications. Vision Products, as part of SA Photonics, is a recipient of the Small Business Administration’s Tibbetts Award for outstanding success within the SBIR program, and is routinely listed by the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 awards programs as one of the fastest-growing private companies in North America.