ORLANDO, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SA Photonics’ Vision Products will be releasing its all-new SA-147/S Wide FOV Augmented Reality Display System (WARDS) at the 2018 Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) this week. The U.S. Army RDECOM-sponsored SA-147/S WARDS helmet mounted display (HMD) provides the world’s largest field of view in an augmented reality display at an unprecedented 147 degrees with 3840 x 1200 full color resolution per eye. SA-147/S will be exhibited and displaying augmented reality icons, as well as showing out-the-window capability across its large horizontal field of view.
Vision Products will also demonstrate a number of other wide field of view optical see-through augmented reality (AR) and occluded, direct view (DV) HMDs at booth #620. Designed for airborne and ground training and simulation applications, the HMDs have full color resolutions of 1920 x 1200 per eye and fields of view from 62 to 147 degrees. I/ITSEC runs from November 26 – 30 in Orlando, Florida.
In addition to the SA-147/S WARDS, demonstration highlights will include:
- SA-83/S AR HMD with head tracking demonstrating a fly-over of a San Francisco CATI XiG database.
- SA-62/S AR HMD with head tracking in Unity.
- SA-62/SM AR eyewear displaying imagery from a Samsung S5 smartphone overlaid with the real world.
- SA-92 DV binocular HMD with head tracking in a flight simulator showing the increased situational awareness with a wide FOV HMD.
- New high brightness OLED-based AR displays for outdoor conditions.
- SA-92/S ANVIS mounted for fixed wing (HGU-55/P) and rotary wing (HGU-56/P) helmets.
Vision Products can customize any of its products to meet customer needs for varying mount and interface requirements. Please stop by booth #620 for demonstrations and more information. More information on the I/ITSEC conference can be found at www.iitsec.org.
About Vision Products
Vision Products is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative photonics solutions for military and commercial applications, with particular expertise in optical communications, laser based sensors, inertial sensors, vision systems (including head mounted augmented reality displays), ruggedized photonics hardware, and complex analog and digital components for sea, air, space and ground applications. To learn more please visit www.visionproducts.llc.
November 19, 2018 06:00 AM Eastern Standard Time